Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello friends

Hello to all of you..you know who you are. Many follow, many walk next to me..a few have ran in front and I am planning on tripping. I'm a sneaky little lady that seems to have a great surprise attack. So watch it, move to far ahead and your bound to see the pavement. So it has been well over a month since the last entry..and not much has changed. Which totally sucks ass or is wonderful. Either way boring as F. Life itself has become mush busier and I have many people keeping the social calendar full. Guess I cant say boring cause its really been anything but. Took a small vacation to visit my sister in March and this is what I gained from it...Love you Lacy.

I am a single woman, living a single life. I raise a great young man and we deal with life's bumps as they come. Bump bumpy road. I need 4x4 to keep up with this shit. My sister has it all put together, or so it seems. This little house stores 3 little men, a Mother and a Father. They have moments of laughter, pissyness and dog running around piano playing someone crying someone asking for a snack, daddies gonna lose it Mom needs a break, shh can I get a drink times. Its great. It really is what most of us want or have and take for granted. I wont deny I could have had this with my ex husband. I'm sure I would have 3 by now, and life would be just peachy..and a fucking mess in my head. I don't think my sister is a mess though. Calenders, planners, sack lunches, snacks after school, lessons to be taught, people to pick up, groceries to get..on and on...she's a modern day Superwoman. Clap clap clap...oh shit sorry the baby is sleeping.
These are all things I wish to have but not so much right now. I envy her talents but I'm sure it takes its toll on your body and mind. Girl needs a break..why don't ya head on down to Mexico and learn to surf? Oh wait you did..good girl.
So cheers to tomorrow...and another day in your fast lane vs. mine..Love ya sissy.
In the 6 hour drives back and forth K did very well he wined a little but eh what the hell would you do with a crazy Mom playing Micheal Jackson, Garbage, Dixie Chicks, Billy Joel, Mariah Carey, Beastie Boys, Lionel Richie, fuck what else? I played the most random music ones ears could bleed. Pretty sure he sang along to a few but other then that his headphones and ipod were glued to his innocent ears. Poor kid. I felt his pain. Remembering so many childhood road trip with Pat playing fucking Neil Diamond, Crosby Stills and Nash..Neil Young, Rush, Huey Lewis and the News, Phil Collins, Bruce Hornsby and the fucking Range...dear God how did we live through it all? The constant thumping of his fingers on the steering wheel, the louder the stereo got the louder the drum solo his fingers could play. Pat was a great steering wheel drummer..props to you.

Drive home is a story..I will tell soon. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment